< BACK to Awards
Innovative Technology Award
Terms of Reference
Updated: November 4, 2019
The Innovative Technology Award recognizes and celebrates the success of a NACCU institutional member that has implemented innovative uses of technology in support of services used by campus card programs.
The Innovative Technology Award recognizes and celebrates the success of a NACCU institutional member that has implemented innovative uses of technology in support of services used by identification and transaction system programs.
- To encourage members to share unique and innovative ideas with other members.
- To recognize individuals/schools for making significant contributions to the industry
Eligibility for the award requires:
- Award submissions may be self-nominated or nominated by another NACCU institutional member or by a NACCU corporate member
- Nominee must be a member of NACCU to be eligible.
- A school cannot win the same award two years in a row.
- Awards Committee members are ineligible for this award while serving.
- The innovative technology implementation demonstrates merit as being innovative but viable and can be easily interpreted.
- The nominated Institution representative must submit the materials outlined below.
- Describe the challenge and/or the opportunity
- Describe the concept of what is it that will be attempted/undertaken and what makes it innovative
- Detail the steps taken to determine a solution based on the innovation being undertaken
- Provide information about the evaluation of the solution including measured results
- Describe the next steps and conclusion as well as lessons learned
The Innovative Technology Award sub-committee will determine results for the award based on whether the entry meets the eligibility requirements. Each entry will be scored using a common scoring method by the full Awards Committee. The Innovative Technology Award sub-committee will collect scoring matrixes from committee members and tally scoring to make a recommendation to the full Awards Committee. The nomination receiving top score will be the recipient recommended to the Awards Committee.
Submit your nomination
< BACK to Awards