Beware of Bogus Email and Telephone Solicitations!
NACCU does NOT use third party vendors for registration or hotel accommodations.
You may receive email or telephone solicitations from unknown parties offering to help you register for NACCU events or to help you reserve hotel accommodations. If you have any questions as to whether an email or telephone solicitation is a verified NACCU communication, contact the NACCU Office at (602) 395-8989.
What is Included with Registration?
Hotel Room Rate
Cancellation Policy and Fees
Download: Attendance Justification Letter (.docx)
Conference Registration Rates
| Member–Full Registration
*Through Early Bird deadline February 4, 2020, then $925
| Member – Day Pass
| Non-Member–Full Registration
| Non-Member – Day Pass
What is Included with Conference Registration?
Full registration includes:
- Admission to keynote and general presentations
- Admission to educational sessions
- Admission to breakfasts on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Admission to lunches on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Admission to refreshment breaks
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall
- Admission to conference events, including the Opening Reception (Sunday), the Exhibit Hall Reception (Tuesday), NACCU Fun Walk/Run, and the NACCU closing event.
- A registration packet
A day pass includes the above meals and events held on the day you attend.
Hotel Room Rate
Renaissance Austin Hotel
9721 Arboretum Blvd
Austin, TX 78759
The hotel rate is $196 and is subject to applicable sales and local taxes in effect at the time of check-out.
Optional Event Add-ons
New Professionals Institute (NPI) - $135
Sunday, April 19
10:00AM - 4:00PM
If you are traveling with a significant other, family, or a friend, you may purchase guest tickets to the following conference events.
- Opening Reception - $50 per person
- Awards Luncheon - $50 per person
- NACCU closing event - $50 per person
Guest tickets may be purchased online prior to the conference or at the registration desk during the conference.Ticket quantities may be limited.
Exhibit booth space purchase and individual exhibit hall pass registrations are handled through the exhibitor portal.
Exhibit Booth Space Registration
Individual Exhibit Hall Pass - $150 (2 are included with each booth space purchase)
Individual Exhibitor Meal Package - $350
- Includes breakfasts, lunches, and breaks on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Opening Reception -$50 per person
- Awards Luncheon -$50 per person
- NACCU closing event -$50 per person
Cancellation fee: Registrants who cancel for any reason at any time, including for medical or family reasons, are subject to a $75 per-person cancellation fee.
Full refunds (minus the cancellation fee) will be given for cancellation requests received through March 31, 2020. There is a 50% refund for cancellation requests received through April 9, 2020. NO REFUNDS will be given after April 10, 2020 or for no-shows at the conference.
Substitution fee: There will be a $75 processing fee to substitute one individual for another to attend the conference after April 1, 2020.