Beware of Bogus Email and Telephone Solicitations!
NACCU does NOT use third party vendors for registration or hotel accommodations.
As we approach the 2019 NACCU Annual Conference, you may receive email or telephone solicitations from unknown parties offering to help you register for NACCU events or to help you reserve hotel accommodations.
If you have any questions as to whether an email or telephone solicitation is a verified NACCU communication, contact the NACCU Office at (602) 395-8989.
What is Included with Registration?
Hotel Room Rate
Download: Attendance Justification Letter (.docx)
Conference Registration Rates
|Member – Day Pass
|Non-Member – Day Pass
What is Included with Conference Registration?
Full registration includes:
- Admission to keynote and general presentations
- Admission to educational sessions
- Admission to breakfasts on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Admission to lunches on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Admission to refreshment breaks
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall
- Admission to conference events, including the Opening Reception (Sunday), the Exhibit Hall Reception (Tuesday), NACCU Fun Walk/Run, and the NACCU closing event.
- A registration packet
A day pass includes the above meals and events held on the day you attend.
Hotel Room Rate
All conference sessions and events will take place at the Connecticut Convention Center. There are two official hotels. The Marriott is now officially sold out, so please make reservations at the Hilton Hartford. More here.
The NACCU room rate is $162 per night plus tax and fees.
Optional Event Add-ons
New Professionals Institute (NPI) - $135
Sunday, April 7
10:00AM - 4:00PM
Campus Tour: Central Connecticut State University - $40
Monday, April 8
2:30PM - 5:00PM
Post-Conference Tour: Managing Access: From Concept to Campus - Free
Tour of ASSA ABLOY Americas HQ and facilities & Quinnipiac University
Thursday, April 11
7:30AM - 3:30PM
If you are traveling with a significant other, family, or a friend, you may purchase guest tickets to the following conference events.
- Opening Reception - $50 per person
- Awards Luncheon - $50 per person
- NACCU closing event - $50 per person
Guest tickets may be purchased online prior to the conference or at the registration desk during the conference.Ticket quantities may be limited.
Exhibit booth space purchase and individual exhibit hall pass registrations are handled through the exhibitor portal.
Exhibit Booth Space Registration
Individual Exhibit Hall Pass - $125 (2 are included with each booth space purchase)
Individual Exhibitor Meal Package -$300
- Includes breakfasts, lunches, and breaks on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Opening Reception -$50 per person
- Awards Luncheon -$50 per person
- NACCU closing event -$50 per person
Full refunds will be given for cancellation requests received through March 20, 2019. There is a 50% refund for cancellation requests received through April 2, 2019. NO REFUNDS will be given after April 2, 2019 or for no shows at the conference.