What is Included with Registration?
Hotel Room Rate
Download: Attendance Justification Letter (.docx)
Conference Registration Rates
|Member–Full Registration - Early Bird
|Member – Day Pass
|Non-Member – Day Pass
What is Included with Conference Registration?
Full registration includes:
- Admission to keynote and general presentations
- Admission to educational sessions
- Admission to breakfasts on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Admission to lunches on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Admission to refreshment breaks
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall
- Admission to conference events, including the Opening Reception (Sunday), the Exhibit Hall Reception (Tuesday), NACCU Fun Walk/Run, and the NACCU Night Out closing event.
- A registration packet
A day pass includes the above meals and events held on the day you attend.
Hotel Room Rate
All conference sessions and events will take place at the Hartford Marriott Downtown.
The NACCU room rate is $162 per night plus tax and fees.
Optional Event Add-ons
New Professionals Institute (NPI) - $135
Sunday, April 7
Post-Conference Campus Tour TBA - $60
If you are traveling with a significant other, family, or a friend, you may purchase guest tickets to the following conference events.
- Opening Reception - $50 per person
- Awards Luncheon - $50 per person
- NACCU Night Out - $50 per person
- Post-Conference Campus Tour: $60 per person (must accompany a registered conference attendee who has also purchased this tour)
Guest tickets may be purchased online prior to the conference or at the registration desk during the conference. Limited tickets available.
Exhibit booth space purchase and individual exhibit hall pass registrations are handled through the exhibitor portal.
Exhibit Booth Space Registration
Gold Member $1,525
Silver Member $1,825
Bronze Member $1,925
Individual Exhibit Hall Pass - $125 (2 included with each booth space purchase)
Individual Exhibitor Meal Package -$325
- Includes breakfasts, lunches, and breaks on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Opening Reception -$50 per person
- Awards Luncheon -$50 per person
- NACCU Night Out -$50 per person
Full refunds will be given for cancellation requests received through March 20, 2019. There is a 50% refund for cancellation requests received through April 2, 2019. NO REFUNDS will be given after April 2, 2019 or for no shows at the conference.