Introducing the NACCU Outstanding Volunteer Award
Friday, February 8, 2019
Posted by: Crystal Bazarnic
NACCU Outstanding Volunteer Award
The NACCU Outstanding Volunteer Award is a new award to be presented annually to recognize an individual who has demonstrated exemplary volunteer service to the mission, goals, and work of NACCU during the current or previous calendar year and encompasses the ideals of vision, diligence and commitment to service to the NACCU community.
You are invited to nominate yourself or another individual for this award. Nominations will be accepted through Friday, March 1 at 5PM Eastern time.
1. A nominee must be a contact at a current NACCU member institution.
2. A nominee must have served as a volunteer in the current of previous calendar year.
3. A nominee's service may include, but is not limited to, service on a NACCU standing committee, participation in an ad-hoc committee or project, facilitation of a NACCU educational program, or hosting a NACCU event.
4. NACCU Board of Directors and NACCU Staff are not eligible for this award.
You will need to have the following information prepared in order to complete your nomination:
1. The number of years the nominee has been a NACCU member
2. Current volunteer role
3. Other NACCU volunteer experience
4. Why the nominee is qualified for consideration of the award
5. At least one letter of support from a colleague.
Submit a nomination