How to add a workshop or guest ticket to an existing registration
Cross-posted from NACCU 2016 blog
You've already registered for the conference.
But you've just read about the NPI, Professional Development Workshops, or the campus tour of UC Berkeley and you really want to go!
Or - you just found out your spouse can come with you and he/she wants to go to the NACCU Night Out event.
How do you add one of these items to your registration?
1. Log into the site using your individual login credentials
2. On the “Manage Profile” page, go to Event Registrations under Invoicing, Payments & History. A quick link to this page is here (opens in new window): http://naccu.org/members/my_events.asp
3. Click the icon to the left of your name under NACCU 2016. Looks like this:
4. Go through the registration process, selecting the events/sessions you would like to add.
5. Checkout – your total will only include the sessions/events you added if you have already paid for conference registration.
If you require assistance, please contact us through the Contact Us link at the top of the page.